HDR Cham Pics

i don't think its the camera, more or less digital manipulation done with a lense affect.

it basically super blurs out the back to out focus it and then brings what ever is up front into a super focus, if i recall right.

ya HDR Photography is pretty neat and pretty hard to master as well. I just touched base on it in a class but more or less you need like 3-8 pictures of the exact same shot but with different exposure times and then photoshop does the rest for you with a few clicks. If i had a good enough camera and a still enough chameleon i'd try :p Maybe when he's sleeping

What amazing pictures. I wonder how much that camera is worth.

ah.. 600 bucks maybe? ;)

These photos are taken with a regular camera. What makes them look the way they do is because of two different pieces of stitching software (I'm guessing). The photographer takes a whole bunch of photos of the same subject at many different exposures and the software stitches all the exposures together to make one photo.

Some of these photos also look like they're a combination of focal depths. You can do the same thing with focal depths, stitching together a bunch of shots to make one shot where absolutely everything is in focus.

Photoshop CS3 does high dynamic range stitching already.

Regardless of the post editing to these photos, they're incredible shots that expensive camera's and fancy software can't buy you.

Cool stuff.

Heres one i did of the south bank along the thames in london last year.
869012623_dc17f56490_o.jpg

Not a massive HDR fan but it has got an amazing effect on some pictures.. i use a bit of software called photomatix pro to create them, very easy to use too.

When i use hdr i dont bother taken series of images because i like to take shots of moving objects..So what i do is take 1 exposure then save 3 -8 different exposures in digital photo professional (RAW) i use a program called photomatix pro.probably the easiest software to use for HDR shots.you can get a free trial here http://www.hdrsoft.com/

Not a massive HDR fan but it has got an amazing effect on some pictures.. i use a bit of software called photomatix pro to create them, very easy to use too.

im not a fan of hdr either..it makes images almost look like paintings..also iv try a few on macro shots and i didnt like the effect..the shots where over saturated.Oh nice hdr image by the way..seems to work well :)

Wow, that is a beautiful photo.

I am most certianly going to do some HDRs of skittles once he grows up a little more and shows more color. HDR isn't to hard it's just easy to over process it and end up with an image that looks cliche.

Here is one I have done in the past.
431880360_a86151ca1c.jpg

Very cool!! I like the two photos on here better then any of the others on that link!

Nice work! Why aren't you guy submitting to the photo challenge?

I will be submitting hopefully this month. I just joined the forum last month and didn't have time to submit an entry because I was in middle of a move. If my guy wasn't so prone to biting my finger off I would be more inclined to take some photos of him.

Back
Top Bottom