Having trouble naming my new chameleon!?

Hey guys I recently received a new panther chameleon and I am having a hard time naming him! Anyone have any good ideas for a name? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2751.JPG
    IMG_2751.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 146
Congrats on your new Panther. I usually name my guys after people. Maybe some one that was special to you. Can't wait to see a better picture.

I can't say I remember where, but I read that there is no use in giving chameleons names. They ever will come when they are called. But we named all of ours. Good luck with your new chameleon.

I can't say I remember where, but I read that there is no use in giving chameleons names. They ever will come when they are called. But we named all of ours. Good luck with your new chameleon.

We name our chameleons not for their sake but for ours. Just because he can't hear me doesn't mean I'm not going to talk to him and when I do he needs a name. I don't want to just say " good morning lizard". I feel like it's not a pet and part of the family if I don't name it.

Congrats on your new Panther. I usually name my guys after people. Maybe some one that was special to you. Can't wait to see a better picture.
I named mine Tim because Tim Conway did the oldset man in the world shuffle and when I bought him he was doing the leaf and it reminded me of the oldest man in the world.:)

Back
Top Bottom