Have problem! (about chameleon eye)

hyunho

사진 030.jpg

사진 032.jpg

사진 033.jpg

사진 034.jpg

Need Help!
how can i help him to open his eyes?????????

Hello!!!
:)
Welcome to CF!
We are glad you and your chameleon are here, and we will try to help as much as possible!
Now, the chameleon you posted seems to be in healthy working order, maybe a bit dehydrated, but he looks healthy.
If you fill out this form, everyone can look at what might be effecting his eye.

Chameleon Info:

Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:

Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

Pictures are helpful

You can flush it out with Saline. Fill up his turret and let him swish it around. I would do that a couple times and if you see no improvement you may want to consider having a vet look at it. Eye problems can be caused by several different factors.

You can flush it out with Saline. Fill up his turret and let him swish it around. I would do that a couple times and if you see no improvement you may want to consider having a vet look at it. Eye problems can be caused by several different factors.

I tryed saline but dident work :( so how much dose vet cost? never when to Vet

Hello!!!
:)
Welcome to CF!
We are glad you and your chameleon are here, and we will try to help as much as possible!
Now, the chameleon you posted seems to be in healthy working order, maybe a bit dehydrated, but he looks healthy.
If you fill out this form, everyone can look at what might be effecting his eye.

Chameleon Info:

Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?

Panther chameleon, Male, about 1-half years old, 10month i think

1once a week

Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?

meal worms, cricket, wax worm, about 15 cricket and worms, 3 or 2 times a day.

Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?

Luker's(Calcium),Exo terra(Vitamin), 1time for 1 or 2weeks

Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?

Sprayer, 3times a day, yeap

Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?

Nope, oh I gave him Grasshopper 1time

History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:

Glass, 20Gallen

Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?

Exo Terra, 8am~10pm

Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?

18~25, 14~18, Thermometer

Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?

30 which is 70, Hygrometer

Nope

Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?

near window, is ontop of shelf

Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

Pictures are helpful

There i filled in
and Thank you for helping Me!!!

Chameleon Info:

1once a week

You will need to use a plain calcium(with no D3 or phosphorous) everyday.
A multivitamin twice a month.
Calcium with D3 twice a month.

Cage Info:

Glass, 20Gallen
Is it a fishtank or terarium? (does it have ventilation or not?)
A terrarium is ok, an aquarium(fishtank) is not appropriate to keep a chameleon in.
If he is in a glass fishtank, you will have to move him to somthing else.

Exo Terra, 8am~10pm
Could you be more specific here?
Do you use a UVB bulb?
A basking bulb?
You will need both to keep a chameleon healthy.

You will need to provide a tempurature gradient from 20C-35C during the day.
Nite time temps can go as low as 10C with out need for heat.
No lights are needed at nite.

Nope

I typed some info in red.
Do you have pictures of the chameleons setup/house?

Chameleon Info:

1once a week

You will need to use a plain calcium(with no D3 or phosphorous) everyday.
A multivitamin twice a month.
Calcium with D3 twice a month.

where can i get that?

Cage Info:

Glass, 20Gallen
Is it a fishtank or terarium?Yes (does it have ventilation or not?)
A terrarium is ok, an aquarium(fishtank) is not appropriate to keep a chameleon in.ok
If he is in a glass fishtank, you will have to move him to somthing else.
I am trying to buy another tank [/COLOR](terrarium)

Exo Terra, 8am~10pm
Could you be more specific here?
Do you use a UVB bulb? Yes
A basking bulb? YesYou will need both to keep a chameleon healthy.ok

You will need to provide a tempurature gradient from 20C-35C during the day.
Nite time temps can go as low as 10C with out need for heat.
No lights are needed at nite.

Nope

I typed some info in red.
Do you have pictures of the chameleons setup/house?No

thank you I tyoed sime info in purple
oh and I am in canada

Back
Top Bottom