Has anyone

rafa112

Has anyone ever heard of theveiledchamelon.com . Just wondering found it the other day they had some nice veiled chameleons. Thank you for reading this post.

I do not wish to discredit you guys, would just like to remark on the following: never trust a company's word on a competing company. The word will invariably be negative. From what I am seeing it looks like they actually are a scam site though.

I do not wish to discredit you guys, would just like to remark on the following: never trust a company's word on a competing company. The word will invariably be negative. From what I am seeing it looks like they actually are a scam site though.

normally i would agree, but i couldnt find the other posts in the faunaclassifieds, so i used the link and there thay have links as well of the accusations being made by them

For the most part the majority of breeders are willing to recommend another breeder when we are out of 1 thing or another; regarding this ‘business’ it would be wise to read the many threads which have been created about its bad dealings with both vendors and the public alike.

For the most part the majority of breeders are willing to recommend another breeder when we are out of 1 thing or another;

this is very true! i had inquired about an add on fauna about some chams and the guy had no chams left but said chad at tiki tiki had what i was looking for. but i am cheap and i inquired because his deal was in my price range!:D

Back
Top Bottom