Has anyone seen flapnecks lately?

Troia

I posted this a long time ago but I would really like to buy some flapnecks. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time and consideration

The flapneck chameleon, chamaeleo dilepis, hasn't been imported into the US for quite some time. Chances are about 0 of finding any right now. C. senegalensis, the senegal chameleon, is somewhat similar and imported frequently. It's another cheaply imported species that could use some CBB efforts :)

I was just about to say that it has been a long time since I've seen flapneck chameleons in the forum community. There was a time when they were relatively common.

It’s sad we can’t get them all established i wouldn’t loved some thamnobates but those weren’t able to be established before they completely disappeared also merumontanus or quads I’ll never be able to keep one at least not any time soon

It’s sad we can’t get them all established i wouldn’t loved some thamnobates but those weren’t able to be established before they completely disappeared also merumontanus or quads I’ll never be able to keep one at least not any time soon
I was working on importing some bradypodion

I was working on importing some bradypodion
I would LOVE that to be able to get some I mean their tolerance to conditions, live bearing AND beautiful colors I mean come on the perfect chameleon and I hear they are INCREDIBLY hardy and if they were in captivity would be the best beginner species

I would LOVE that to be able to get some I mean their tolerance to conditions, live bearing AND beautiful colors I mean come on the perfect chameleon and I hear they are INCREDIBLY hardy and if they were in captivity would be the best beginner species
It was going to be expensive

I was just about to say that it has been a long time since I've seen flapneck chameleons in the forum community. There was a time when they were relatively common.
When did they stop bringing them in? Is it the same thing with gracefuls?

Back
Top Bottom