Has anyone here bought Cham from cbreptile

Ginj

I am hesitant on buying a panther cham from cbreptile not sure if it will be worth it they have decent deals and availability that is the only reason I am thinking about it. Please let me know what you all think

Not comparable prices that I know of. They are cheap, but cheap doesnt mean better.

I would look at Kammerflage Kreations or chromatic chameleons. You could look at the site sponsors.

Not comparable prices that I know of. They are cheap, but cheap doesnt mean better.

I would look at Kammerflage Kreations or chromatic chameleons. You could look at the site sponsors.
Okay and Ik cheaper is never better you pay for what you get

I am hesitant on buying a panther cham from cbreptile not sure if it will be worth it they have decent deals and availability that is the only reason I am thinking about it. Please let me know what you all think
I looked at so many places and I finally decided to get mine from long shot chameleons on Facebook. I would highly recommend them. They were super nice and helped me pick out the correct stuff to get my cage ready. They even sent me the egg my baby hatched from. Here is a picture of my baby boy.

Attachments

• E056BFDF-2FAB-4D3B-998E-09157AA30717.jpeg
    E056BFDF-2FAB-4D3B-998E-09157AA30717.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom