Has anyone ever seen a cham sleep like this?

Rango2013

This his how rango went to sleep...check out his feet!!! He thinks he's a dang bat.

Attachments

• WP_20130604_022.jpg
    WP_20130604_022.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 293
Bahahaha!! That's so weird. Neither of ours have ever slept all stretched out like that. They've always been tucked into a tiny ball, tail curled up.

That is really cute.

My veiled always sleeps the same way unfortunately. I wish he'd spice it up a little!

Mine sleeps in so many places and positions. Balled up all stretched out upside down. He's definitely a weirdo;)

It's like where's Waldo every morning (our little game) :p

That's so funny, glad he didn't fall. Apollo stretches his front legs between 2 vines but his little tail is always curled up tight. I love that sleeping tail.:)

The first couple of times I found my chameleon on the lower limbs arms hanging limp I thought he was dead! In a panic I went in... not sure what I could have done at that point.. turns out he was just hanging upside down.. asleep! Twice! I had never seen anything like it before and it got my heart racing that's for sure. I know bearded dragons have interesting ways of falling asleep but that from a chameleon sure gave me a scare. I still on occasion find him upside down on the screen sometimes when I go to mist and he just goes on his merry way. I had actually forgotten about it.. until I saw this post now am wondering if someone else has ever seen that? Not just the exploring the cage climbing downward but actually asleep that way?

Back
Top Bottom