Hard Decision

alexbrock

So I have finally decided to get my Ambilobe from the Kammers. The hard part is that I have narrowed it down to two different very different lines. I need to be convinced, so please go ahead:confused:...Beautiful Explosion or Son Tiger?

c647e75c.jpg
78dc6f92.jpg

Im partial to blues and greens more than the overall yellows and oranges so I'd say beautiful explosion JMHO :)

It's like choosing between a million dollars in $100 bills or $50's ...:D Either way it's gonna be awesome..

That being said... Son Tiger looks amazing.. those colors just arent something you see everyday in that combination... Keep us posted as to what you do... Good luck.. and congrats!

son tiger is pretty amazing. i was originally going to get his dad "Sun Tiger" but after seeing "Son Tiger" I'm so torn.

go for son tiger only cause i plan on buying one of soa poaka's babie males and if you get on of his thats one less chance at getting one:( so go with son tiger!!!

i go for the underdog, who knows what "beautiful explosion" got his name for;)

that and i think many people got son tiger babies, not saying its bad...but i would go for the rather different one or not commonly get.

besides i have a feeling B.X is going to throw some awsome babies;) just a hunch:D

i go for the underdog, who knows what "beautiful explosion" got his name for;)

that and i think many people got son tiger babies, not saying its bad...but i would go for the rather different one or not commonly get.

besides i have a feeling B.X is going to throw some awsome babies;) just a hunch:D

i have the same feeling sometimes. i spoke to liddy and shes suppose to get back to me about some more babies that are coming soon. beautiful explosion is amazing looking!

If you're finding it that hard just toss a coin :). If it was me I'd probably pick son tiger, but you'll be happy with either I suspect ;)

i know i guess i'll have to order soa poaka son sooner rather then later.:p either way both chams ar beauties. and if you get soa poaka's sone before me i will be envious of you:cool:

Back
Top Bottom