Hard bumps on female Jackson hind leg

Wow hard to know what you know already or don't but didn't want you to poison your cham. Good luck to you and your pet.
Lumps like that could be gout but you probably know that already.

It just becomes extremely frustrating. You have to understand that. I see it all the time where someone is asking a question and people respond with unhelpful information just to show they know something it seems. It's especially frustrating when it has Already been explained why the bump in d3. But so it goes.
I have looked into gout and have found no Mention of hard bumps like that. Just the swelling And whatnot. I'm beginning to suspect she got injured at some point unbeknownst to me and it is some sort of odd healing.

If you are serious about treating this you will need a biopsy to get a diagnosis do you have a good reptile vet?

Yes but they are an hour drive away And as i stated before she is very very very sensitive to stress. And this is not even an exaggeration she quit eating for a week when i removed a dying plant from her enclosure. I brought her to bask in natural sunlight and she became stiff as a board and she hid (didn't even bask that i saw) and stopped eating for close to two weeks. I fear that trip would honestly kill her. She's a sensitive little angel :(

You are caught between a rock and a hard place. I have girls that are as sensitive as yours and that don't like change.

Back
Top Bottom