Harambe the cham

Harambe_the_cham

Had this little guy since he was a couple months out of egg and he is growing to be such a cool looking dude. Super happy to see the greens coming in I don't see many sambava locale out there anyone else have one to show id love to see 😃 loving the rostral growth

Attachments

• IMG_20210202_181517_247.jpg
    IMG_20210202_181517_247.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 97
My boy LEIF is a pure sambava. I love him to pieces. He has the most gentle and sweet personality. He is just shy of being 1 yr, he's a big boy.
His first clutch of babies 11 total have been hatching all September, newest one is 5 days old.
Yours is beautiful as well!

My boy LEIF is a pure sambava. I love him to pieces. He has the most gentle and sweet personality. He is just shy of being 1 yr, he's a big boy.
His first clutch of babies 11 total have been hatching all September, newest one is 5 days old.
Wait, he's less than a year old and has a clutch he aired already hatching? How long did they incubate? What age did he breed?!

Wait, he's less than a year old and has a clutch he aired already hatching? How long did they incubate? What age did he breed?!
Ups meant 2 yrs old.. we got him november 23 2019, he was 3.5 months old. The eggs were inside incubator entire time and staring hatching after 9 months almost to the date. Its amazing how much of a size difference there is between the 11 babies all bring hatch within same month. All just too adorable.

Ups meant 2 yrs old.. we got him november 23 2019, he was 3.5 months old. The eggs were inside incubator entire time and staring hatching after 9 months almost to the date. Its amazing how much of a size difference there is between the 11 babies all bring hatch within same month. All just too adorable.
All good! I've had precocious boys start head bobbing around 6 months, and I've heard tales of super short incubation times, so I was curious! That timeline makes a lot more sense though!

Anyway, beautiful cham- but where are the baby pics?!

Back
Top Bottom