Happy thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I’m very thankful I found this forum and you amazing ppl! Enjoy all the food and enjoy your time with your loved ones you never know when will be your last holiday with them 94E1DE27-A449-4B68-AEFD-014CA3675922.jpeg

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I’m very thankful I found this forum and you amazing ppl! Enjoy all the food and enjoy your time with your loved ones you never know when will be your last holiday with them View attachment 252322
Never truer words !!. My mom has a significant accident a day ago . She was transferred to Boston medical yesterday and had surgery . Today is her b-day . I’m so so thankful she is doing well and I can spend the day with her ❤️. It will be in the hospital but I will take every sec I can still ya e with her .

Never truer words !!. My mom has a significant accident a day ago . She was transferred to Boston medical yesterday and had surgery . Today is her b-day . I’m so so thankful she is doing well and I can spend the day with her ❤. It will be in the hospital but I will take every sec I can still ya e with her .
Hope she makes a speedy recovery and is feeling better soon.

Never truer words !!. My mom has a significant accident a day ago . She was transferred to Boston medical yesterday and had surgery . Today is her b-day . I’m so so thankful she is doing well and I can spend the day with her ❤. It will be in the hospital but I will take every sec I can still ya e with her .
I hope your mom gets back on her feet soon ❤️

if it makes you feel better I messed up my Cinnamon rolls I was making and need to start again. I should have know that recipe was poop when I didn’t see it asking for yeast

Wishing your Mom a speedy recovery, and a Happy Birthday as well. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - I worked today, so I will have my Friendsgiving tomorrow - and they don't talk about reptiles either! ;)

So sorry to hear this...hope your Mom will be ok soon. Hugs to you both.

Happy thanksgiving! Ours is over already.

Thank’s y’all for well wishes . She’s doing wonderful , She’s even up walking a bit . She had a knee replacement last nov . She broke her femur when it broke it came through the top part of her new knee . She know has extra rods and pins but did not need a whole new knee . I’m very thankful she did not need a new knee . Thanks all for your prayers xo .

Back
Top Bottom