HAPPY MAY 2-4 TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE!

Yeah no it was amazing to watch. Until you get evacuated due to fire and then have to deal with flash flooding and mud slides from the ground cover being destroyed in the fire. lol No Bueno.
Yeah that sounds no fun. Growing up in CA the most I had to deal with was earth quakes, and we never had any bad enough to be concerned with, and I usually thought they were cool, like a city wide ground roller coaster :LOL:

Weird,
Yeah no it was amazing to watch. Until you get evacuated due to fire and then have to deal with flash flooding and mud slides from the ground cover being destroyed in the fire. lol No Bueno.
That is wild, I couldn't imaging having to go thru that. No Bueno, bigtime lol

Where I lived in AZ these are the last things we wanted to see. With monsoon season you get extreme lightening which in turn = forest fires that spread really quick.
I can see that my short time in New Mexico we had crazy weather like that too but I hated the sand storms. The wind was so strong I always got knocked down if I didn’t hold onto someone bigger them me.

I can see that my short time in New Mexico we had crazy weather like that too but I hated the sand storms. The wind was so strong I always got knocked down if I didn’t hold onto someone bigger them me.
Yeah I lived up in the higher elevations. Thank goodness we did not get the sand storms there like down in Phoenix.

Back
Top Bottom