Happy Hatch Month Beman, 4 years old

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Happy hatch month to my boy. I really can not believe that Beman is now 4 years old. Seems totally unbelievable to me that I have had him this long. In October it will be 4 years since I jumped into this crazy hobby with my handsome boy. It has been one of the hardest yet incredibly rewarding experiences of my life. Hoping for many more years and memories with him. ❤️

beman.png

Happy hatch month to my boy. I really can not believe that Beman is now 4 years old. Seems totally unbelievable to me that I have had him this long. In October it will be 4 years since I jumped into this crazy hobby with my handsome boy. It has been one of the hardest yet incredibly rewarding experiences of my life. Hoping for many more years and memories with him. ❤️

View attachment 324999
Congrats what a beautiful boy!!!

What an icon! Happy hatch day Beman!

Oh, I already know that you will have many more memories with him. He still needs/wants to bite your hand several more times!!

Thank you everyone! He is still quite the goofy man... Only changes I really have seen in him is that he is much less tolerant of me being in his space. Gets a little more aggressive if I am in his cage at all. He is still fairly docile once I am able to get him out and away from his enclosure though.

He's just in that grumpy old man stage. He's keeping an eye on his lawn. "That pesky Becca sure walks by my cage a lot for feeding me so little!" 🤣
Pretty much LOL. I think he also is very clear on it being his space. I have never pushed him to come out of his home. It is all up to him if he does or doesn't. I also really do not make changes to his enclosure often at all other than trying to pull any dying leaves out. So he is very comfortable in there and everything stays the same for him.

Thanks James... Kinda nuts huh :hilarious: I was just an idiot that impulse bought a cham and had to learn a ton in a split second. I got lucky finding this forum and people like you to help guide me though.
I was going to add, you’re a great example of a person that came here new to reptiles and took advice/researched whatever you could… now you’re helping others and know a ton. Happy for you and beman, wish you many more years with him 👍

Btw we’ve all been that impulse buyer with something! It happens, I just like to see people making the necessary changes.

I was going to add, you’re a great example of a person that came here new to reptiles and took advice/researched whatever you could… now you’re helping others and know a ton. Happy for you and beman, wish you many more years with him 👍

Btw we’ve all been that impulse buyer with something! It happens, I just like to see people making the necessary changes.
I mean why not impulse buy a reptile when you have no clue :hilarious: Happy I did it though. It has been a wild ride.

Back
Top Bottom