Happy Hatch Day Mookie Joe!

Juliaf3

Established Member
Wow, this first year flew by! Can't believe Mookie Joe is 1 already! I think I'll post a couple for his hatch day photo then a few throw back :) the first was taken indoors with an LED light shining on him.

image.jpg

Day 19 in my home and also my first and only winning submission in the photo contest here in the forums. He placed third :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
And last but not least, taken about 5 months ago. Thank you for this wonderful year! I've enjoyed watching you grow and I'm looking forward to many more years :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
4.5 months old. Just got him yesterday :)

Attachments

• 1507943_10152893994582258_7873541852326810100_n.jpg
    1507943_10152893994582258_7873541852326810100_n.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 109
Wow MookieJoe is an amazing chameleon, are you going to breed him? i would jump at the chance to get one of his male offspring

Wow MookieJoe is an amazing chameleon, are you going to breed him? i would jump at the chance to get one of his male offspring

I do intend to breed Mookie Joe just once for two reasons. 1- to further my knowledge 2- Id like to keep one from the clutch for a legacy. That being said. Your looking at a GOOD SOLID two years ATLEAST. I just got my first female last week and I have to get a firm grasp on everything to do with infertile egg laying and keeping a female healthy through it before I can move to fertile eggs.
And thank you, I just love him and how he had developed.

Happy hatch day MOOKIE, looking good. He looks just like his brother:p

Let's see John!

Last edited:
His Jammies are similar!

image.jpg

He actually goes even more yellow but he caught me taking the picture lol

Back
Top Bottom