Happy Easter

Chameleomom

Chameleon Enthusiast
easter-eggs-3131188_960_720.jpg

That time of the year again where you see people posting pictures of chameleons with hats on... I find it ironic that we're so serious about putting correct husbandry out there, especially with newbies, but then let this stuff slide. If you want to dress your cham up for 5 minutes like it's your personal toy, be my guest, but it shouldn't be advertised and advocated on a forum meant to be a role model for newcomers to follow.

Don't worry I won't bother checking back to argue, there's nothing anyone can say to defend it. And I don't intend to start a bunch of drama on easter

That time of the year again where you see people posting pictures of chameleons with hats on... I find it ironic that we're so serious about putting correct husbandry out there, especially with newbies, but then let this stuff slide. If you want to dress your cham up for 5 minutes like it's your personal toy, be my guest, but it shouldn't be advertised and advocated on a forum meant to be a role model for newcomers to follow.

Don't worry I won't bother checking back to argue, there's nothing anyone can say to defend it. And I don't intend to start a bunch of drama on easter[/ .
HAPPY EASTER MY FORUM FRIENDS!!!
I had no family (parents pass away long ago) BUT I'M VERY GRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE:)View attachment 229796
Happy Easter I love the eggs faces .
Happy Easter hog tie the children to a tree . That’s what I do to mine . Sometimes
Happy Easter guys !!!
I just leave him there !.

Don't worry I won't bother checking back to argue, there's nothing anyone can say to defend it. And I don't intend to start a bunch of drama on easter
Post the babies in little hats hope you have a great Easter .

Back
Top Bottom