Happy Canada day!

Although our fireworks experts are some of the best in the world. But In the states people load up a whole mini van full of fireworks as if there going to war. To expensive here to do that.

Although our fireworks experts are some of the best in the world. But I’m the states people load up a whole mini van full of fireworks as if there going to war. To expensive here to do that.
The war of freedom
518D5432-8A0A-4EA7-8917-28E949B355AE.jpeg

We used to go to those fireworks stores you have everywhere and they would have buy 1 get one free deals and people would be loading right up. We would get like a hand full of stuff compared to everyone else. And of course I never brought any back to Canada in my bag

Last edited:
We used to go to those fireworks stores you have everywhere and they would have buy 1 get one free deals and people would be loading right up. We would get like a hand full of stuff compared to everyone else. And of course I never brought any back to Canada in my bag *wink wink*
I won’t tell sharing is caring :unsure: at least that’s what I tell my son

I'm getting me some poutine after my all Canadian brunch, here! :D I'm thinking bacon poutine today, extra curds. :love:
Im so hungry! I live in California. I have to make it, i cant go anywhere and get it. :mad: California prides itself on diversity but I dont feel the love for Canadian food! Maybe Ill start a Canadian Food truck. Im really hungry now. Get extra bacon!!!

Im so hungry! I live in California. I have to make it, i cant go anywhere and get it. :mad: California prides itself on diversity but I dont feel the love for Canadian food! Maybe Ill start a Canadian Food truck. Im really hungry now. Get extra bacon!!!

Do it. Don’t forget the beaver tails and bannock. Lol I’ve never even eaten either of those.

Do it. Don’t forget the beaver tails and bannock. Lol I’ve never even eaten either of those.

Both of these things are delicious!!! I love bannock with deer stew!! Pemmican is also pretty good, though it can be a bit of an acquired taste. Much more common in the prairies!

Roll up to my neighborhood I need to try some poutine while I still have an open artery to enjoy it.
Happy Canada Day! Eh!

Ya it’s rough up here in our igloos gotta eat what we can find.

What is A Beaver Tail Pastry? The Beaver Tailis a fried-dough pastry made with whole wheat flour and pulled by hand to resemble the long, flat tail of a beaver. It's then topped with a myriad of delicious garnishes — anything from the classic cinnamon and sugar to whipped cream and Nutella are fair game.

CABE7A28-1A62-4CEE-93DE-E457D1BC6D49.png

I trapped a beaver back in the 90s. Beaver tail is different but delicious. Never had or heard of bannock. Sound yummy!

Well, I assumed the pastry beaver tail... notthe actual animal! I've never had beaver before (;)), so I couldn't tell you! Bannock is a traditional aboriginal fry bread. Very tasty!

Back
Top Bottom