Happy Birthday, Can!

leanna156

I made a cake for my husband's (Can's) birthday.

Two round carrot cakes, cut and assembled:
IMG_0170.JPG

Me Decorating:
IMG_0172.JPG

Finished Product:
IMG_0203.JPG

Finished Product:
IMG_0237.JPG

What the cake was supposed to look like:
IMG_5881.JPG

om nom nom nom!:D

Thanks all.

Unfortunately the cake didn't make through my birthday. It now looks like a turtle w/o the tail.

haha thats so cool i wish my woman would make me a cake she doesnt even get me anything for christmas do you believe that 2 YEARS IN A ROW NOTHING WOW the only reason i stay with this psycho is cause ive got way to many chams to just up and leave so i put up with constant crap everyday man i hate her i got to get out of here jesus im rambling sorry guy's your a great girl good job

haha thats so cool i wish my woman would make me a cake she doesnt even get me anything for christmas do you believe that 2 YEARS IN A ROW NOTHING WOW the only reason i stay with this psycho is cause ive got way to many chams to just up and leave so i put up with constant crap everyday man i hate her i got to get out of here jesus im rambling sorry guy's your a great girl good job

Epic thread in the making !!!

OK, I'll bite....if you have the cash, anything is possible. Find a place first. That will take the longest because of the chams. Then, call your friends and move the chams one day when she is gone. Then come back to pack clothes and things.

Life is too short to be living with someone you hate and gives you crap. Lots of ladies out there who will treat you right.

Back
Top Bottom