Happy Anniversary Kiwi <3

It's been a year today that I brought home my first Chameleon Kiwi. She was 3.5-4 months old when I bought her at the pet shop, and i've seen her grow into a beautiful young lady since then :) Happy 1 year little one, I love you :D

The Day She Came Home

Juvenile:

Sub-Adult:

Adult:

TODAY =)

That is sweet, you two make a lovely couple. Does your girlfriend know about your other woman? you can get in lots of trouble over "the other woman."
Congratulations she has grown up it be a beauty.

WOW! i want a pair of her babies!

shes BEAUTIFUL!
thank you laizzlee! i want a pair of her babies too, lol she will be bred in the spring or summer if all goes well and she passes her medical exam, babies will be here next year and will be going for $40.oo + shipping to chameleonforum.com members within the east cost of Canada, mainly Ontario, and will all be no less than 2.5-3 months old.

That is sweet, you two make a lovely couple. Does your girlfriend know about your other woman? you can get in lots of trouble over "the other woman."
Congratulations she has grown up it be a beauty.

thank you Laurie, this comment made me smile. yes my girlfriend does know about my other girl, we're very opened about our other relationships, although I am a bit uneasy about her and her other guy Yoshi. he's more handsome than I lol

Thank you Hoj. If all goes well, she is healthy enough to mate and if there are enough promising sales, you will for sure be offered.

This is her "soon-to-be" boyfriend. This is my girlfriend's Veiled "Yoshi"

IMG_9330.jpg

IMG_9336.jpg

IMG_9367.jpg

Back
Top Bottom