Hanging plants in glass/mesh hybrid enclosure solution

Ashleyg

Hi All,

I'm looking for solutions to hang plants in a hybrid glass/mesh enclosure, mesh is on top and front panel, what is a good solution to hang plants on the sides which are glass? I like the magnetic magnaturals pot holders i've seen, however these seem to be in demand and sold out. Do most of you just use long hangers?

Thanks,
Ash

Most of us with hybrid enclosures have PVC or wood sides—not glass.

It depends partly on the design & construction of your enclosure. Some—like the Zen Habitats—have a reinforced top panel capable of supporting some weight. If your enclosure has a frame, you may be able to span the inside walls with aluminum strapping attached to the frame w/ sheet metal screws, and suspend pots, branches, etc. from those.

Can you post a pic of the enclosure so we can see how it's put together?

Hi All,

I'm looking for solutions to hang plants in a hybrid glass/mesh enclosure, mesh is on top and front panel, what is a good solution to hang plants on the sides which are glass? I like the magnetic magnaturals pot holders i've seen, however these seem to be in demand and sold out. Do most of you just use long hangers?

Thanks,
Ash
Use the magnetic pot holders or you can use some reptile safe epoxy / glue and stick them to the sides in plant pots, as you can see that’s what I’ve done below and I have a glass sided viv

Attachments

• 398C4F14-5F81-4F66-891F-01BF596EECE2.jpeg
    398C4F14-5F81-4F66-891F-01BF596EECE2.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom