hanging plants in a screen Cage

theboy800

Good evening. I would like to ask as a newby how can i hang real plants such as pothos and spider plant in a zoo med screen Cage 2*2*4?

You can use fishing line and run that across the top of the cage on the outside, then hang the plants from that as another idea.

To hang a spider plant, you could put a bar of some sort supported on top of the enclosure and run your hanger from that. However you do it, make sure to put the weight on the frame and not the screen.

thank you my friend but they do not ship internationally.. when you post it i looked for the product and it seems like a solution but i am from Greece and they do not ship it.

Look at the design, see if you can do something similar.

thank you my friend but they do not ship internationally.. when you post it i looked for the product and it seems like a solution but i am from Greece and they do not ship it.
Which country are you in? If the UK then somebody on the Chameleon UK Facebook does something similar to dragon ledges

I've cut sections of wooden broom handles the basic width of my frames plus a few inches.
Then I drill a hole in the center and screw a steel eyelet into the wood. Just making a tiny hole in the top screen.
This can support a pretty heavy potted hanging plant.

I've cut sections of wooden broom handles the basic width of my frames plus a few inches.
Then I drill a hole in the center and screw a steel eyelet into the wood. Just making a tiny hole in the top screen.
This can support a pretty heavy potted hanging plant.
can you show me photo?

Thanks for the advice
If you can run a small piece of wood across the top of the frame you can probably make two small snips in the screen to run zip ties through and form a loop to attach or hang the plant from. Will hold up longer than fishing line and will be sturdier and makes sure the weight is distributed to the frame.

Back
Top Bottom