Hand Misting

Gracie79

Good Morning!

I’ve read the site for advice/tips however unable to locate solid information...I would appreciate it if you all could give me tips on hand misting. I will be getting a pump action hand mister from HD today.
I know misting depends on many factors such as humidity etc.
My questions:
1) Temperature of water... is room temp okay (fill the bottle up and use that throughout the day)
2) I know majority use a auto mister and until I can get one being that we’re all out of the house school/work would (mist in the morning, a Dripper & mist at night) be “sufficient”)?
3) How long should one hand mist?
4) Is is better to for the mist in the morning to do after Vieled cham has had a chance to warm up?
TIA :)

Good Morning!

I’ve read the site for advice/tips however unable to locate solid information...I would appreciate it if you all could give me tips on hand misting. I will be getting a pump action hand mister from HD today.
I know misting depends on many factors such as humidity etc.
My questions:
1) Temperature of water... is room temp okay (fill the bottle up and use that throughout the day)
2) I know majority use a auto mister and until I can get one being that we’re all out of the house school/work would (mist in the morning, a Dripper & mist at night) be “sufficient”)?
3) How long should one hand mist?
4) Is is better to for the mist in the morning to do after Vieled cham has had a chance to warm up?
TIA :)

1.) Room temperature is perfect!
2.) That will probably be sufficient. Maybe add a third misting session in there to be totally safe.
3.) This depends, in part, on the type of enclosure you use. If it is a screen cage, then minimum two minutes each misting session. If glass, then it can be shorter than that
4.) I wouldn't worry about that, personally. I typically mist when I wake up, after the lights have already come on

Back
Top Bottom