Hammlet’s new enclosure

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just finished Hammlet’s big boy enclosure, moved him in and thought I’d share. The only thing missing is the clean up crew, which is on it’s way from @jamest0o0
A76BB976-EA90-4054-9ED9-CA5101398A54.jpeg
8E051F49-967B-4339-8BAD-5645CEB8D103.jpeg
D359299C-F058-4520-9AC3-6F29CD19EC54.jpeg

Good luck with that. LOL Beman eats everything. But the wandering Jew is on Bill Strand's safe plant list. I have not been able to get one locally. I really want one though. I love the pop of color. https://chameleonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Chameleon-Plants-122819.pdf
I hadn’t been able to find any locally until last week. Lowe’s had a massive one...the only one so I snagged it. I separated it and now am going to have wandering Jew everywhere. Lol

That water casque photo is a keeper! Looks like he's king of his domain.

What's the light diffuser for in the background? Fogger?

It’s looks awesome Vikki! Hammlet looks great! He’s getting his bars. ❤️ I too love the water beads on his casque. My chams will sometimes hang under the mister. I think they like it. Oh, and some of the boys eat everything, too. Just keep an eye on him.

It’s looks awesome Vikki! Hammlet looks great! He’s getting his bars. ❤ I too love the water beads on his casque. My chams will sometimes hang under the mister. I think they like it. Oh, and some of the boys eat everything, too. Just keep an eye on him.
Hammlet is doing awesome! After being a bit suspicious, he has started accepting baby silkworms off of my hand. He has already staked out a good sleeping spot beneath a cascade of leaves. I tried to stick with safe plants...but had to have the bromeliad and thought I’d see if philodendron worked as well as Pothos.

Back
Top Bottom