Hammlet’s double wide

Normally, yes it would, however check the vid

I’ll remove the top screen of the glass enclosure and put a Exo Terra Screen Large Atrium on it. They already got a open bottom (you need to place the tray in it), then it’s just mounted the two together. O and I ordered the 36”x18”x24” glass and 36”x18”x36” screen total enclosure size would be 36”x18”x60” 😇

I bought a ReptiZoo enclosure for my beardie and was really surprised at the quality. It’s very nice! I think I like it better than the other brands, as it’s a bonus that it’s so easily taken down and set up. Unfortunately I thought it was a bit too small for him, so I retired it to the closet and he’s in a larger Zen enclosure now. I hope you’ll post pics when you’ve got it all put together. You have an amazing sense of aesthetics and I can’t wait to see what you create. :)

I bought a ReptiZoo enclosure for my beardie and was really surprised at the quality. It’s very nice! I think I like it better than the other brands, as it’s a bonus that it’s so easily taken down and set up. Unfortunately I thought it was a bit too small for him, so I retired it to the closet and he’s in a larger Zen enclosure now. I hope you’ll post pics when you’ve got it all put together. You have an amazing sense of aesthetics and I can’t wait to see what you create. :)
Thanks a lot 🤗😇
Hopefully it works out just the way I’ve created in my head. I’ll keep you posted 😎

Zen and Dragon Strand I just can’t get them in Europe, without paying the jackpot! Shamefully.

I look at how much space he has compared to before and it breaks my heart how cramped up he was. Wish I could give my ladies the extra space too, but I just haven’t a large enough room.
I know, got the same with Ranjo. His enclosure is already a bit larger then suggested, still he’s soo extremely active, that he sees his enclosure completely 5 times a day. Just feel sorry for him, wanna give him max space. And his enclosure was temporary because of the rush of buying him so quickly.

Is this on Hammlets Tinder profile?

and-i-got-5b0a1b.jpg

That is the leaves of the begonia maculata. A really pretty plant that I just had to have. It wasn’t doing well sitting in it’s pot, waiting to be planted, so I pray it recovers and thrives.
Thank you! I'll pass it along.

[I wrote this earlier today, but must've forgotten to hit Post reply. :oops:]

What about Muji? Swell Reptiles?
https://www.madcham.de/en/bauanleitung-fuer-ein-aluprofil-glas-forex-terrarium/
also has plans/instructions for building one that looks very much like a Zen.
Muji would cost me (the double large size) with shipping and currency at least $700.00 that’s too much.
Madcham is absolutely a great idea and thought of it many times. Still when I calculate all items and then in account I need to try to perfectly manufacture / assemble it, it goes for the same budget is the Muji.

Now I’m around $450.00 with an even larger enclosure and it’s directly ready to use for bioactive. And has some other need features. First I’ll check, once I receive the items, if it will work, otherwise I’ll return and need to think of something else.

Sorry, Swell Reptiles never checked that one, never found it during my Google search.

O and thanks for suggestions and thinking, much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom