HAMM Reptile show...

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Has anybody ever been to this show? Darci and I are thinking about trying to make it out next year or maybe the year after that. Regardless I would like to see if any of you in here have experience with it.

I'm thinking of going ... I would probably fly into Frankfort and train or drive to Dortmund. I am not clear on the onsite CITES papers available , but I believe they are only EC - CITES; good for European travel only.

Sabine? :) We were just thinking that it would be a good time to go check it out. Not set up a booth or anything. Though im sure we would want to bring some stuff home :D

Oh, Lisa and I are going on that trip with you or you might run into us. :D

What a perfect excuse to go to Germany. We wanted to visit last time we were in Europe but was a little out of the way.

Hi, I have visited every Hamm show the last years and I can say it is very,very good! If some of you are really planning to come over, contact me early enough so I can organize some selling tables for you. Even if you aren't going to sell something, having a stand gets you a wristband which makes sure you can come in 4 hours before the public. So no million of peoples at this time, a relaxed walk through the lines at a time when the best animals are still available... Believe me, it's worth it!! :)

Hi, I have visited every Hamm show the last years and I can say it is very,very good! If some of you are really planning to come over, contact me early enough so I can organize some selling tables for you. Even if you aren't going to sell something, having a stand gets you a wristband which makes sure you can come in 4 hours before the public. So no million of peoples at this time, a relaxed walk through the lines at a time when the best animals are still available... Believe me, it's worth it!! :)

hiya, i live in the u,k and i am planning to come over to the show in march next year with my fiance , you said about the tables and getting to look around before the rush of people come in..i am looking for som leaftail geckos which go like hot cakes and they are all gone before people get in and some unusual types of reps and chams also ,so what would the cost be to get a table organized there as you mentioned so we could look around before hand?? p.m ok sorry to hijack the thred .thanks.

hmm I better remember you:)

A quick Expedia shows that flights are under $700. We can't go to this one, but will at least we have a price point for another time. We just need to figure out how we would get new pets home.

You would have to pay about 18€ for a meter table. For this prize you will get two ribbons for early entry (7.00 instead of 10.00). If you are planning to come over defo go for the Hamm show in march. There are three shows in Hamm (march, september,december) but usually the one in march is the best one (a lot of wc come in at the beginning of the year), also more offspring...
Pm if you are interessted.

Back
Top Bottom