Halloween hissers

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I got some beautiful Halloween hisser that are just stunning :love: The stripes on these guys are just breath taking, I want to just sit here all day looking at them. it will be hard feeding them off. Thanks again @jamest0o0 E346583E-3742-4D47-A8BA-1AF0A747C559.jpeg 4162FE0F-8854-4571-843C-940791EC0549.jpeg

They are so cool. Sometimes I walk past and they hiss at me, too funny.

I don't have babies yet though, not sure what I'm doing wrong. My dubia and orange heads are breeding like crazy, my hissers not so much. I have a similar set up as you Joxie: cocofiber, corkbark, and leaf litter plus isopod CUC.

They are so cool. Sometimes I walk past and they hiss at me, too funny.

I don't have babies yet though, not sure what I'm doing wrong. My dubia and orange heads are breeding like crazy, my hissers not so much. I have a similar set up as you Joxie: cocofiber, corkbark, and leaf litter plus isopod CUC.

Did you get roaches from me? I can't remember :(. Hissers will breed slower and take longer to establish than dubia or oranghead, but as long as they look healthy theyll get to it and then you'll have tons of tiny nymphs.

Hissers do best with lots of ventilation, dry substrate, and then a pocket or two of moist sphagnum moss. What I do is set a large cork bark tube upright and stuff it halfway or so with sphagnum then pour water on it once every couple weeks or so(just when it dries out).

Did you get roaches from me? I can't remember :(. Hissers will breed slower and take longer to establish than dubia or oranghead, but as long as they look healthy theyll get to it and then you'll have tons of tiny nymphs.

Hissers do best with lots of ventilation, dry substrate, and then a pocket or two of moist sphagnum moss. What I do is set a large cork bark tube upright and stuff it halfway or so with sphagnum then pour water on it once every couple weeks or so(just when it dries out).
Yes, I got my hissers and orangeheads from you. They look good, just aren't breeding yet. I'll try the moss thing, thanks for the tip!

I cannot WAIT to move and get a bug room setup! I def want orange heads and Halloween hissers-- I also want to start keeping cucs.

Pleaseeee post some bug room setup pics my little nerdy brain wants to seeee!

You sell halloween hissers? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom