Gutloading with CGD?

I'm not sure how it would do as a gutload, but I do know that it's more expensive to buy than store brand frozen greens :p

Try Cricket Crack, by Tiki Tiki Reptiles. You can find a link to their site in the sponsor section located in the upper right hand corner. Click on "View our Sponsors" they are 17th down.

Cricket crack is a great dry gutload. You could also use vegetables.

Go to Sandrachameleon's blog. She has GREAT stuff on there.

Try Cricket Crack, by Tiki Tiki Reptiles. You can find a link to their site in the sponsor section located in the upper right hand corner. Click on "View our Sponsors" they are 17th down.

Cricket crack is a great dry gutload. You could also use vegetables.

Go to Sandrachameleon's blog. She has GREAT stuff on there.
yea i have heard of the crack and thats probably what ill do. But if you use it, do you also need a wet gutload?

Ingredients:

Honey Powder, HempSeed Meal, Bee Pollen, Whey Protein Isolate, Fig Powder, Wheat Germ Meal, Alfalfa Leaf Meal, Brewers Yeast, , Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Yeast Culture, Spirulina Algae, RoseHips powder, Kelp meal, Haemotococcus Algae, Marigold Extract, Rosemary Extract, Yucca Extract, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (as a preservative), Vitamin A acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D-3) ,Vitamin Premix, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Probiotic Premix.

Ingredients:

Honey Powder, HempSeed Meal, Bee Pollen, Whey Protein Isolate, Fig Powder, Wheat Germ Meal, Alfalfa Leaf Meal, Brewers Yeast, , Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Yeast Culture, Spirulina Algae, RoseHips powder, Kelp meal, Haemotococcus Algae, Marigold Extract, Rosemary Extract, Yucca Extract, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (as a preservative), Vitamin A acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D-3) ,Vitamin Premix, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Probiotic Premix.

On the face of it, sounds like a decent mix. But How much of each item? What's the nutritional analysis? In particular, how much Vitamin A acetate? And D3?

Hey, save the CGD for us Crested Gecko owners :p

For our crestie, we do 1 part CGD 2 parts water. So for what ours eats we do 1/4 tsp CGD and a 1/2 tsp water.

CGD is a complete diet for crested geckos, it removes the need for insects in their diet.

The nutritional analysis would most likely be on the repashy website, but my internet is too slow for me to check right now, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom