Gutload

Yeah hopefully I can get him to eat for me tomorrow when we get home. He will have some yummy stuffed bugs!

I am not sure if i ever told you how i use this!

I have a separate gut loading container, one of those cheap plastic ones... Then i put my desired amount of feeders the day in it. I break off a few small pieces of gutload to put in the corners and let them eat for 2-4 hours before i feed them to my chams. It's cool when you pick them up and squeeze them a little, the throw up green juice. Lol

I am not sure if i ever told you how i use this!

I have a separate gut loading container, one of those cheap plastic ones... Then i put my desired amount of feeders the day in it. I break off a few small pieces of gutload to put in the corners and let them eat for 2-4 hours before i feed them to my chams. It's cool when you pick them up and squeeze them a little, the throw up green juice. Lol

That's basically what I did for my feeders today... minus the green puke lol. I am still trying to figure out how to pick up a cricket without it hopping away. Once I figure that out, I will work on the squeezing lol. Baby steps...:D

That's basically what I did for my feeders today... minus the green puke lol. I am still trying to figure out how to pick up a cricket without it hopping away. Once I figure that out, I will work on the squeezing lol. Baby steps...:D

Haha. They are quick little buggers.

Back
Top Bottom