gutload amount

whysoez420

how much gutload would you say you use on average each serving?
i use cricket crack, dino fuel and bug burger as my dry gutloads and use 1/4 teaspoon of each each time i use them. should i up the amount? thanks in advance for any help.

It depends, how many bugs are you feeding?

I have 1,000 crickets and need to give them several table spoons of dry gutload daily, since they go through it so quickly. But if we're talking about 20 crickets, that's probably enough.

I like to ensure that they have food at any given moment so that they're always gutloaded. I don't want them to have digested and pooped before I feed that cricket or roach off, so they always have food in the bin.

I have 1,000 crickets and need to give them several table spoons of dry gutload daily, since they go through it so quickly. But if we're talking about 20 crickets, that's probably enough.

I like to ensure that they have food at any given moment so that they're always gutloaded. I don't want them to have digested and pooped before I feed that cricket or roach off, so they always have food in the bin.

Lol I guess its time to up my dosage. I have about 400 in there right now but I keep like 500+ at a time. I change the fruits/veggies every 2 days. Just put in new lettuce and carrots for them a few mins ago. I did 3 layers of lettuce each layer has a different gutload then put carrots scattered around with cricket crack on them.

I couldnt agree more.
Give your bugs as much as they can eat; keep them full of gutload goodness. Better to provide a little too much and have to remove a little extra than to have unfed bugs.

Back
Top Bottom