Gut load and where/what to buy food

So I have feed my chameleon crickets and superworms only since I got her (4 months) and sometimes I feel like she gets tired of those feeders so I wanted to know if yall can tell me where and what to buy for her to have more variety in her food also does the fluckers gut load (orange or normal one that they use st petco) is good for the feeders and then to the chameleon? Thank you

So I have feed my chameleon crickets and superworms only since I got her (4 months) and sometimes I feel like she gets tired of those feeders so I wanted to know if yall can tell me where and what to buy for her to have more variety in her food also does the fluckers gut load (orange or normal one that they use st petco) is good for the feeders and then to the chameleon? Thank you
Feeders and gutload depends on where you live. Age of chameleon also factors in. Those cricket cubes are crap, use either organic fresh fruits and veggies, along with bee pollen and spirulina (there’s a gutload list here in the food and nutrition tab in resources) and/or a quality commercial gutload, like Cricket Crack, Pangea, Repashy, Mazuri, or Arcadia. Superworms should only be for variety, not a staple. Great feeders ar butterworms, silkworms, hornworms, black soldier flies and larvae, blue bottle flies, painted lady butterflies, roaches (green bananas can climb and fly, dubia, red runner, orange headed, and ivory headed cannot climb or fly), small helix aspersa, and silk, wax, and hornworm moths, etc, amongst others.

Anything you buy from a physical store is going to be mostly corn with some vitamins/minerals mixed in.

You are better off getting one of the mail order gut loads like cricket crack or bug burger.

Several sponors also have "variety packs" for bugs.

Anything you buy from a physical store is going to be mostly corn with some vitamins/minerals mixed in.

You are better off getting one of the mail order gut loads like cricket crack or bug burger.

Several sponors also have "variety packs" for bugs.
I have been looking to a "package" because I really do not know what to get and I was mostly trying to get them in the same place, I guess I'll look through the sponsors page until I found it

I have been looking to a "package" because I really do not know what to get and I was mostly trying to get them in the same place, I guess I'll look through the sponsors page until I found it
Rainbow Mealworms has custom combo packs. Full Throttle Feeders has Cricket Crack and its spin off gutloads and roaches, and Dubia Roaches has lots of variety too, along with Josh’s Frogs, although they’re a little more expensive. Gulf Coast Silkworms has painted ladies and silks, along with some other feeders. Coastal Silkworms has cheaper silkworms

Rainbow Mealworms has custom combo packs. Full Throttle Feeders has Cricket Crack and its spin off gutloads and roaches, and Dubia Roaches has lots of variety too, along with Josh’s Frogs, although they’re a little more expensive. Gulf Coast Silkworms has painted ladies and silks, along with some other feeders. Coastal Silkworms has cheaper silkworms
Thank you

I have my own dry gutload that I have developed through the years and through many hours of research. My gutload is organic and geared specifically towards chameleon health and vitality! I love my chameleons and want them all to have optimal health and longevity.

Feel free to text me with questions.

Sincerely
Matt (530) 917-0299

I have my own dry gutload that I have developed through the years and through many hours of research. My gutload is organic and geared specifically towards chameleon health and vitality! I love my chameleons and want them all to have optimal health and longevity.

Feel free to text me with questions.

Sincerely
Matt (530) 917-0299

Bugs nuts for it too. My bugs are looking forward to the next 11 lb shipment now.

Back
Top Bottom