Gun Men in Davis

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
There was a frat party and some gang member's got kicked out and started robbing people at gun point then stole and crashed the car. My apartment is across the street from where all the drama took place. Got a couple of texts and an Email from the Davis police earlier today. Craziness in Davis of all places.

Frat parties are frat parties everybody shows up. The pictures I just posted of my Parsons and glass terrariums are across the street from that frat house. There has been media coverage of thew area where I live in Davis all day. Crazy drama.

That is the unbeilevable thing nothing ever happen like this in Davis. Santa Barbarra of Chico maybe. I have got a couple of aluminum TPX bats and if I have got to a couple of collecter item wood Lousiville Sluggers.

You never expect it until it happens. We recently moved out of the city into the country to get away from the crime and "thugs". Two weeks later my neighbor,that works for dispatch comes over and tells me her house was broken into twice in a week. Also, six other houses on my street were robbed during the day.

My neighbor had here alarm set the second time, and they were still able to steal more property before cops arrived.We have been lucky so far.It might be the fact we have ADT signs everywhere in the yard or Stickers on our screen door that says Magnum Research, NRA,and Got Glock?

I know in a lot of states that if you are home during a robbery you better help the robber carry all valuables to their car and pray they don't stub their toe, or you will be sued. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6

Effing thugs. I hate how it is becoming so popular to be cowardly piece of :eek: "gangster". All this BS rap and the "glamor" has made kids in my small town want to carry guns, do B and E's, sling drugs and talk like dis. I cant stand it:mad:

LOL your surrounded by south sacremento, fairfield (where im at), vallejo...expect stuff to happen....

ive had a classmate get shot in the head during a party in a drive by (in american canyon) because the people that owned the house told them they couldnt come to the party because they werent invited...so they shot at the house and the bullet ripped through the garage door and knocked out the back of his head....

its a shame that kids (even though im 21) think its COOL to tote a gun or anything like that...a gun can end someones life in a split second...

if you have problems with a person, whats wrong with a good ol slugfest ? the only thing that gets hurt is your body (and ego ?) and you live to see another day...

The shame is really the culture and mindwashing that tv and hollywood and the music industry has pushed on kids whose parents leave them to immerse themselves in all that.

It isn't the guns- when my folks grew up everyone had guns. For that matter the small town in the middle of nowhere where my cousins grew up everyone had guns. Nobody ever killed anybody with them.

They were tools for hunting and tools for protecting their livestock from predators. They were fun to shoot. They were kept out in the open and most 12 year olds had a .22. But nobody shot each other or had accidents.

Why? Because they lived in a much different american culture than kids live in now. Death was not hidden- they killed their own food much of the time whether it was chickens, cows, pigs, deer, sheep or whatever. They grew up with the idea of the value of life (both their own and others) and the gun as a tool and understood what a gun did, and they were taught to be courteous and respectful to their neighbors - mostly because neighbors helped each other and knew each other. Social time was spent actually socializing- not disconnecting together with movies and tv shows glamorizing punks with guns.

But also because it was there was nothing glamorous about acting like a dweeb with your pants pulled down around your knees while bullying other people with your gun. Probably didn't work so well when everyone else had them too.

Really, when I was younger I used to believe that music and television and movies were abstract and had little effect on our values and culture. Now that I am older and have had years to observe trends I am certain they are destroying us from the inside out.

The shame is really the culture and mindwashing that tv and hollywood and the music industry has pushed on kids whose parents leave them to immerse themselves in all that.

It isn't the guns- when my folks grew up everyone had guns. For that matter the small town in the middle of nowhere where my cousins grew up everyone had guns. Nobody ever killed anybody with them.

They were tools for hunting and tools for protecting their livestock from predators. They were fun to shoot. They were kept out in the open and most 12 year olds had a .22. But nobody shot each other or had accidents.

Why? Because they lived in a much different american culture than kids live in now. Death was not hidden- they killed their own food much of the time whether it was chickens, cows, pigs, deer, sheep or whatever. They grew up with the idea of the value of life (both their own and others) and the gun as a tool and understood what a gun did, and they were taught to be courteous and respectful to their neighbors - mostly because neighbors helped each other and knew each other. Social time was spent actually socializing- not disconnecting together with movies and tv shows glamorizing punks with guns.

But also because it was there was nothing glamorous about acting like a dweeb with your pants pulled down around your knees while bullying other people with your gun. Probably didn't work so well when everyone else had them too.

Really, when I was younger I used to believe that music and television and movies were abstract and had little effect on our values and culture. Now that I am older and have had years to observe trends I am certain they are destroying us from the inside out.

Couldnt agree more with every statement!!

I completely agree that Rap music has glorified stealing,killing and selling drugs. If neither parent are out of high school and could honestly care less about the kids they have nowhere to turn. So while Lil Wayne and all these other guys talk about in EVERY song, is how they will kill someone for no reason and how they are high on drugs, then certainly a young child would think its okay,

If you had no guidance and every friend you have talks about being a gangster then you are destined for jail or a casket. Anyone else watch The First 48? That show is proof of what we are all saying. "Gangsters" killing people because they looked at them the wrong way, or wanted to rob them over a tiny sack of weed or crack.

I completely agree that Rap music has glorified stealing,killing and selling drugs. If neither parent are out of high school and could honestly care less about the kids they have nowhere to turn. So while Lil Wayne and all these other guys talk about in EVERY song, is how they will kill someone for no reason and how they are high on drugs, then certainly a young child would think its okay,

I don't understand these people. Aren't these the people who dreamed of making it big and getting out of the projects? Now that they finally have everything they wanted, they revert back to doing the same stupid crap. Why? I would rather sit there on my yacht and count my millions I finally earned than do what I used to in bad living situations and risk losing it all... You're rich now, do you really care if poor gangsters think you're hard?

I don't understand these people. Aren't these the people who dreamed of making it big and getting out of the projects? Now that they finally have everything they wanted, they revert back to doing the same stupid crap. Why? I would rather sit there on my yacht and count my millions I finally earned than do what I used to in bad living situations and risk losing it all... You're rich now, do you really care if poor gangsters think you're hard?

You and me both! I think they rap about it because it appeals to the people actually listing to their music. I mean, Lil Boosie is charged with murder and facing the death penalty, and I still here people riding around blasting his music. The last time I flipped the Tv on MTV late night it had a guy named WAKA FLOCKA FLAME rapping about "I go hard in the paint." What the hell does that even mean? His gangster name sounds like a Sesame Street character.

Rap music today is completely pathetic. They all steal each others sayings and make silly dances. Speaking of silly dances, did anyone see this video of this rapper dancing in the street?He now has a lawsuit against the ice cream truck driver for running his dumb ass over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14kNqMwD6s
Is it Racist?? Tosh.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU5KJt-NgVA&feature=related
Sorry if I violated any rules by posting links to these videos, If so, mods feel free to delete them or I can

You and me both! I think they rap about it because it appeals to the people actually listing to their music. I mean, Lil Boosie is charged with murder and facing the death penalty, and I still here people riding around blasting his music. The last time I flipped the Tv on MTV late night it had a guy named WAKA FLOCKA FLAME rapping about "I go hard in the paint." What the hell does that even mean? His gangster name sounds like a Sesame Street character.

Rap music today is completely pathetic. They all steal each others sayings and make silly dances. Speaking of silly dances, did anyone see this video of this rapper dancing in the street?He now has a lawsuit against the ice cream truck driver for running his dumb ass over.
Maybe he worked in the paint section of home depot? lol but I dont have a problem with rap in general, i listen to lots of stuff. I just think their actions are stupid, especially when they dont have to live that life anymore.

HAHA! If you read his lyrics he was obviously eating the paint. I honestly like real hip hop, like Q-tip, Pete Rock, The Roots,Common etc. What I can not stand is the commercial rap that is played on tv and radio. Anything telling me to do the Dougie, the chicken noodle soup, the Ricky bobby, or anything by Soulja boy.

My opinions are very biased though.I play guitar,drums, and sing.I have been taking music lesson since I was a child,so throwing a stupid saying over the same beat everyone has used isn't music to me.
A few of my toys......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14kNqMwD6s
Is it Racist?? Tosh.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU5KJt-NgVA&feature=related
Sorry if I violated any rules by posting links to these videos, If so, mods feel free to delete them or I can

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!! Didnt his momma teach him not to play in the street? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What a retard. That is what happens when you act like a retard on a busy street. The Ice cream truck driver should sue the moron for putting a dent in his truck.

I find it funny how all the rappers are stealing old songs and re arranging the words etc. Just like Kid "not so very Rock". Obviously you dont have to have originality or even use your own music in todays industry. Just a bunch of fashion BS!!!!

Nice toys! Im not much for Gibson or Gibson style guitars. Sound good but they are not comfortable for me. I got a Schecter Hellraiser, Line6 Flextone 2 and a Marshall stack. Would love to get some bass gear and a drum set!!!!

Back
Top Bottom