Gular Edema?

peridot

• Your Chameleon - Male Veiled chameleon, had since August of last year.
  • Feeding - Crickets, Super Worms, Coachs, Wax Worms, horn worms when available. I gutload all my bugs with dandelion, mustard greens, sweat potato and apples.
  • Supplements - Repti Calcium Without D3 and Herptivite multivitamin. Use Calcium without D3 daily. Use multivitamin several times a month.
  • Watering - I have a misting system that goes off twice in the morning and once in the afternoon. It runs for 2 minutes each time.
  • Fecal Description - He's been tested for parasites and it came back negative.
  • History - Purchased from PetSmart.
  • Cage Type - Reptibreeze screen cage, size large.
  • Lighting - 100w basking bulb , Reptisun 10.0 HO UVB Bulb
  • Temperature - The tank stays about 85-90 depending on area.
  • Humidity - Around 50 precent during his "dry" period. 60-70 precent while reptifogger is running.
  • Location - North Carolina
Cucumber had previously been sick and stopped eating. The vet diagnosed him with a RI and we started treatments, which were an antibiotic (every 3 days), oral calcium, and an anti-inflammatory. He has since stopped the anti-inflammatory and has a few more doses of his antibiotic left. I've recently noticed a bump on his neck, and was worried it might be edema, but the vet didn't seem concerned. I wanted to double check with you all! Does this look like edema? He is still on oral calcium plus his daily dustings. Is he getting too much supplementation? What should I do next?

Attachments

• IMG_6279.jpg
    IMG_6279.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom