Gular Edema?

CamrynTheCham22

Avid Member
I have been noticing a little bit of extra chub at the bottom of my female veileds neck, and I am worried that it is gular edema. She has been getting calcium regularly with every feeding and calcium with d3 around twice a month. There should be a picture attached, I apologize for the cruddy quality (it was dark and I only have my phone on me)
IMG_20181115_193309717.jpg

What is the best thing I can give her? She has not been having any tongue or eating issues, but I want to nip this in the bud before she does start struggling
What can I put in the gutload to help?

I will try it. She isn't gravid to my knowledge. I think she may be in fact be sterile, because in her juvenile days she had a rough start and her growth was seriously delayed. She is almost 2 years old, and only a couple of months ago did she get her mature blues and yellows. I have no idea what to expect from her, so I am just on the lookout. I just fed her before I read this, so for her next 2-3 feedings I will stop with the supplements. I am afraid of organ failure, but I guess since she is still eating/drinking normally I don't have to worry too much right now. Thank you for the help.
Also, she has a good laybin in there in case she is gravid.

Back
Top Bottom