Guess Who

Kent67

Retired Moderator
Just got home after the long drive from the Phoenix Reptile Expo to find these 3 hatchlings. I haven't hatched them, or even worked with them in 10-11 years, so I'm pretty excited. Can you tell what they are? ;)

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

Trioceros cristatus?
Or
T. wiedersheimi

could be montuim maybe?

Ahh I don't know they all start to blend to me after a while I can't even tell what my babies are if I don't label...

Trioceros wiedersheimi wiedersheimi or Tr.w.perreti (I can't even distinguish the adult ssb ;)) or based on your thread history pfefferis

Last edited:
I don't remember you posting pics of the adults but I'm guessing wiedersheimi because of those telltale larger blue scales on the upper back. As for the nominate form or the perreti I can't say.

Congrats!

Definitley Trioceros wiedersheimi. Gratz on breeding them! They are easy to recognize by several things, the stripes next to the head are very typical :p

Hi guys,

Benny got it first! They are Trioceros weidersheimi. I sold the female a month or so after she laid the eggs and never really tried to ID the ssp. but looking at the pic I took of her I believe they're T. w. perreti. Thanks everyone!

Hi guys,

Benny got it first! They are Trioceros weidersheimi. I sold the female a month or so after she laid the eggs and never really tried to ID the ssp. but looking at the pic I took of her I believe they're T. w. perreti. Thanks everyone!

Congrats man ! I hope that I can my hands someday on a group of them.

Back
Top Bottom