Guess locale

Vpetit13

Guess Romeos locale ? I know what he was sold as

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 183
I bought him from a reptile show in Florida , from a private seller , I knew at first glance he might be some mix ( because I have another ambilobe from komeleons) but he did have other male from the same breeder that looked pure ambilobe , the seller also seemed positive and knowledgable of the different locales that he was a ambilobe , so I don't know if I should take his word or not...and recently there has been a bunch of hi whites ambiilobes coming out of Florida , so I took the chance

Not trying to be too forward but he does look a lot like your male honestly

without the lineage it is hard to trace a pure and high white ambilobe line. I would contact the breeder-- it may be from the same line.

Otherwise... some people hop on the "whats popular" bandwagon.

Thats how come there were so many faly's a couple years ago that were actually nosy be. Some breeders just ruin it for the rest of us...

Not saying it is or isnt an ambilobe-- just saying I was hesitant with calling shazaam an ambilobe till i got his whole lineadge.

I'm definitely going to contact the breeder and do some research trying to find out his lineage , but thank u for all the info

Thank you ! I do plan on breeding him in the future , he already has a future girl friend named Juliet :)

If he turns out being a cross you should breed him with a high white ambanja! Im on the fence with doing it with shazaam~

beautiful chameleon by the way :)

Back
Top Bottom