gta expo!

pantherlover

Anybody else think that was a crappy, over crowded venue?

All in all not bad though. One of the vendors had a killer tamatave. The red was insane! Although the guy was fired right up because his cage was right beside two females. Id like to see more of this locale up north.
Grabbed a new gutload from Chroma. Harrys table had some real stunners. Took some great pointers from both Chromachams and Drew of ChamNation. Drew had an amazing looking quad that really caught my eye. Hope our upnorth breeers had a good show!
Marty of Mistking is the man. I pmd him about my mistking setup screwing up. He told me to bring the pump and adaptor to see what was wrong. Turned out it was the adaptor, more than likely due to water damage. He replaced it, no questions asked. Great customer service for a great product.
I think next show, Im going to wear a tshirt with a hugh chameleon on it. I wouldnt mind getting in touch with more keepers from Ontario. Share keeping techniques & possibly find sources of for illegal bugs?:eek:
All in all, not a bad show but I hope it gets relocated in the near future.

Ps. I love being home from work on Monday.

Justin

Reactions: Hoj
hey was up it was so crowded but my first time so i still loved it, lookin at your avatar i seen you a few times. myself and a few other members are working on gettin a gta group together u should pm your info to me or ekproject and well keep you informed as to what we r thinking, prob just a get together for coffee and shoot the shat.

haha monday home too bra, got teus wed off as well, ( new baby nosy be needs me LOL )

That tamatave was incredible. If i had the cash he would be at home right now. I would alsk love to see more up here. If anyone has any pairs that ship out here let me know. I will help bring them up here.
As hoj stated him an i are working on a club for the gta. if ur interested pm me and i can fill you in on where we currently stand and also up for suggestions.

Ya for sure. I hope I get some extra time off when the ambis start hatching. Id be up for a GTA club and possibly pitching on a shipment to bring in some more locales.

If you are interested in the club please pm me. I will add you to the list and catch you up. Thank you

If you are interested in the club please pm me. I will add you to the list and catch you up. Thank you

Add me.

And next time the whole lot of you need to come by and at least say Hi to me.
Geez.

As far as the show being too packed, well, as a vendor, I loved it :D

Add me.

Geez.

I came by and chatted with you.

Also pm me your email so i can add you

Add me.

Geez.

i was also at your booth and spoke with someone who gave me your card poss, you. i enjoyed the expo. you were beside the jewelry wern't you??

i was also at your booth and spoke with someone who gave me your card poss, you. i enjoyed the expo. you were beside the jewelry wern't you??

I was inbetween a bearded dragon breeder and a tarantula breeder, near the back of the hall.
Likely was my GF or my Co-op I had working for me at the time.
Only 1 person mentioned they were on the Cham forums and I don't recall if they gave me a forum name :S

being as you r only 45min or so away from me i think ill prob come down a check out your shop.

Back
Top Bottom