Grumpy beauty queen

Discussion in 'General Photography' started by Kristen Wilkins, Apr 15, 2018.

1. jannb

jannb Chameleon Enthusiast

Poor Frances. Shedding must really feel awful for them. She still look beautiful though....even with shed. ❤️❤️

#3 jannb, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. Kristen Wilkins

Kristen Wilkins Chameleon Enthusiast

Has to be and as they get older it takes so much longer .

3. CamrynTheCham22

CamrynTheCham22 Avid Member

I like the first photo where all the little droplets of water are just suspended in midair :D Such a cutie

4. Kristen Wilkins

Thank you . Frances is very bossy !. That’s her Queen Quarters no one is suposed to take pics or disturb her while there :D.

5. Fiona's Mom

Fiona's Mom Chameleon Enthusiast

She's not grumpy...she just doesn't like her picture taken until she looks her best. Typical Diva!:rolleyes:

Johnnyjames572 likes this.
  6. Kristen Wilkins

Hehe that’s for sure , Frances definitely let’s EVERY ONE know what is acceptable :love:. We love our sassy girl !.

Fiona's Mom and CamrynTheCham22 like this.
  7. Kristen Wilkins

Some one came out today :D .
    9EAFA5E7-9C5C-4EB1-86D8-717ACCD30035.jpeg

8. CamrynTheCham22

CamrynTheCham22 Avid Member

That's what you gotta watch out for. If you aren't careful, female veiled chameleons can develop SEVERE diva syndrome :D I should know . . . I wasn't careful . . . lol now mine can't keep a level head unless she gets her roaches on schedule!

9. Kristen Wilkins

Oh believe me Miss Frances is quite a diva . Bossy little diva how else would she be :love: . She has several rules . All must obey :confused:.

CamrynTheCham22 and Fiona's Mom like this.
  10. Remkon

Remkon Chameleon Enthusiast

She looks great and what an example of what proper HLC (Husbandry Love and Care) can accomplish to even a chameleon that used to struggle with her health.

11. Kristen Wilkins

Thank you Remko . We certainly give her lots of love . She certainly keeps us on our toes :D.

Angelwolf likes this.