Growth

My chameleon was born 2020/7/16 (2020 july 16th). He is a jackson chameleon and i just whipped out a ruler and measured him head to tail (excluding horns) and he is around 21 to 24 cm (he had his tailed curved). It seems kind of small for his age so i was wondering is he is under the regular size. His parents were 2 yellow crested jackson chameleons

My chameleon was born 2020/7/16 (2020 july 16th). He is a jackson chameleon and i just whipped out a ruler and measured him head to tail (excluding horns) and he is around 21 to 24 cm (he had his tailed curved). It seems kind of small for his age so i was wondering is he is under the regular size. His parents were 2 yellow crested jackson chameleons
There can be a lot of variation with xanths. But I’ve had some put on decent growth up until 2.5 years.

Can you show a picture of him with something next to him for reference?

Back
Top Bottom