Growth of my panther (Blue Bar)

Breland

I got my panther chameleon Lando about 3.5 months ago, when he was about 3.5 months old off of deerharvester. When I got him he already had a lot of color for being just a little dude, and as most people with a chameleon know, it's almost impossible to not takes tons of pictures of him! So here is a short timeline of how his colors have come in so far. I didn't have dates for these pictures, so I just sectioned them off by sheds.

When I got him 3.5 months about (3.5 months):
wcikna.jpg

First shed:
a9nu50.jpg

Second shed:
264jcqx.jpg

Third and most recent color pattern (7 months):
25aswb8.jpg

I've yet to be able to get him fired up, the mirror trick doesn't work at all with him. If I do get it to happen somehow I'll be sure to post it!

:eek::cool:And again I got him off a guy named Scott (deerharvester) who I met in person, nice guy and answers any question I have. He's actually selling some right now. I really recommend buying off him::cool::eek:. https://www.chameleonforums.com/blue-bar-babies-134585/

Thanks so much for your kind words. I appreciate you posting the pics, I love to see pics of the kids :). Your boy looks great by the way. It was a pleasure meeting.

Thanks
Scott

Back
Top Bottom