Grow Lights

Just curious how big is your enclosure? I feel like I need more plant light but I have a female and in adding the second T5HO for a 65k along the CHE I've noticed slightly higher temps.

I just have the 2x2x4 xlrg reptibreeze. Top is full.

What good does the 6500 daylight do? You don’t really need it, right?

I have it, but really not sure why lol

Ok. So since this is my first time with a smaller cage set up (my first cage I hand built and its 2”x4”x7” and the linear is mounted to the top back evenly placed in the middle) how do I mount/display this light so that its practical and actually helping to my cham?

I got the 24W sansi grow light bulb and it arrived today, you guys were not kidding around when you said it was bright. Almost blinded myself looking at it. Leads me to the main question: should I have any concern having it over the enclosure in terms of my cham's eyesight and/or health?

I got the 24W sansi grow light bulb and it arrived today, you guys were not kidding around when you said it was bright. Almost blinded myself looking at it. Leads me to the main question: should I have any concern having it over the enclosure in terms of my cham's eyesight and/or health?

My chams love basking directly under them! I guess they know not to look directly at them for too long - like the sun

Back
Top Bottom