Grow light for free range?

NashansCamos

Chameleon Enthusiast
I need a large grow light with a massive spectrum ( no sansi) that I can mount and shine down without sticking anything in a wall if possible. Does anybody have expirience with lighting for free ranges?

I am having a panic attack because all my plants are dying and its too windy (it will be for the rest of week) and cold to put them outside

I'm also curious about this since I have a lotttt of plants that will need to come indoors for the winter that will require supplemental light (hibiscus, ficus etc).

Does anyone know anything about this light from zoo med? Link
It's cheap compared to other grow lights and I'm not sure how it compares.

I have extensive indoor growing experience and the cheap 48 inch shop light fixtures from Lowe's or home depot are great for growing plants i have used them and i have also used 800.00 led supposed to be the best technology available and they produced the exact same results

But i also just mention if you have plants that require flowering or budding these lights will not be useful for that period of growth only for vegetative growth but they will work great for what you need

I think I will go with the jungle dawn as its linear and covers more space. Thank you all for your input.

Should I just buy the highest wattage and length?

Back
Top Bottom