Greetings Friends

zacharykg

Hello everyone! I just joined the community thanks to a recommendation from a good friend of mine. In the past I have owned a few reptiles and now I want to make the leap to house a chameleon. Very excited is an understatement as these creatures are fascinating.
Any suggestions on breeders to buy from? I live in Southern California. My preference would be a veiled chameleon.

Welcome to the forum!
What reptiles have you had before?
I'm in Canada so I'll leave it to others to suggest breeders.

Welcome and good to see a fellow southern cal member. Forum is great and you will find some interesting members on here with loads of experience on chams.Ask questions as knowledge is power and may save you time and $$.

Hello everyone! I just joined the community thanks to a recommendation from a good friend of mine. In the past I have owned a few reptiles and now I want to make the leap to house a chameleon. Very excited is an understatement as these creatures are fascinating.
Any suggestions on breeders to buy from? I live in Southern California. My preference would be a veiled chameleon.

kammerflage is one of the best and they are in California. Also many people on here are great breeders/sellers. Not sure if anyone has any ready for new homes right now though.

Back
Top Bottom