Greens

King4Zerg

I know you should feed a chameleon mustard greens and a couple others but will he(my Veiled cham) eat them? How will I know that He will eat mustard greens or others in his food bowl?

Chams typically dont just eat any kind of plants like they would insects. Thats why you feed the crickets/ dubias, worms, etc greens and types of fruit. Ive seen my cham eat part of of a leaf one time and hes a panther. Can you post pics of the enclosure on this thread? Im curious

Veiled will eat some greens mostly for the moisture. Mustard greens are fine. Just hang a leaf or part of one somewhere in the cage. You will have to replace it as it wilts.

Chams typically dont just eat any kind of plants like they would insects. Thats why you feed the crickets/ dubias, worms, etc greens and types of fruit. Ive seen my cham eat part of of a leaf one time and hes a panther. Can you post pics of the enclosure on this thread? Im curious
Thanks!

Ive yet to see my panther eat and leaves. Usually I think that's a veiled thing. but obviously not just them, depends on the chameleon.

Ive yet to see my panther eat and leaves. Usually I think that's a veiled thing. but obviously not just them, depends on the chameleon.

Ive seen mine chomping on a leaf one time. And another time he blasted a cricket and also got part of the leaf. There is a perfect bite mark out of the leaf. Ill try to find it lol

Back
Top Bottom