Greenhouse

Rango3d

Avid Member
In the process of re-doing my Cham greenhouse. I had a smaller 1 and now it's way bigger.
Please excuse the mess theirs still a lot to do.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Rango

Nice greenhouse. I would look out for a couple areas. Are you watering much in your greenhouse? I ask as you have a lot of electrical and a wood door. That could cause you problems for your greenhouse and chameleons in the long term.

Anyways good luck with your greenhouse.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Rango

Nice greenhouse. I would look out for a couple areas. Are you watering much in your greenhouse? I ask as you have a lot of electrical and a wood door. That could cause you problems for your greenhouse and chameleons in the long term.

Anyways good luck with your greenhouse.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

The electrical is all sealed for the most part. I water smaller doses but more often, just enough so things don't get wet.
I've also installed ventilation fan for when it's really hot and to provide fresh air.
In perfect weather like this last week, I crack those doors wide open and shut down all electrical.
Lots of thought has gone into it.

I think rhino would be happier over here. You should send him to me. Lol
Joking

Rango

Yeah your dreaming. Rhinos and Trudy are staying with me.

The main problem with a lot of electrical is if you are trying for a high humidity greenhouse, that constant high humidity, slight moisture and rain mosture is going to cause problems with your electrical systems long term. You either have to scale back on the electrical in your greenhouse or think of a way to prevent the water from touching your electric outlets in your greenhouse long term.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Rango

Yeah your dreaming. Rhinos and Trudy are staying with me.

The main problem with a lot of electrical is if you are trying for a high humidity greenhouse, that constant high humidity, slight moisture and rain mosture is going to cause problems with your electrical systems long term. You either have to scale back on the electrical in your greenhouse or think of a way to prevent the water from touching your electric outlets in your greenhouse long term.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Do you have electrical in yours? If so how did you overcome it?

Back
Top Bottom