Greenhouse Pictures of Trudy (Calumma Parsonii Parsonii)

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Here are some recent pictures of Trudy my female Orange Eye Calumma parsonii parsonii in her new custom enclosure in the greenhouse.

i7FIWS.jpg

PvaXjG.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
She's just beautiful Jeremy, how to tell how big she is-no reference. Well?

Thanks Bob. If your looking for a reference you can look at the lowest pictures leaf on the right. That is a young Avocado leaf. That should give you some scale of how big Trudy actually is. She is still small for a female Parsons. The last time I had her weighted she was around 81 grams. She is more now I would make an estimate of about 90 grams. I am going to weight her tomorrow.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Trudy is looking great. I am sure she will love the green house, it does seems perfect for chams. Has Rhino gotten a look at her yet? I know she is still young, but he will be very happy to have a girl after all this time. Tell him I am happy for him also.:D

I think the parson's is my favorite. They are so prehistoric and huge. Their orange eyes are an added bonus. She is beautiful. Bet she likes that greenhouse!

Trudy is looking great. I am sure she will love the green house, it does seems perfect for chams. Has Rhino gotten a look at her yet? I know she is still young, but he will be very happy to have a girl after all this time. Tell him I am happy for him also.:D

Thanks Laurie Trudy is loving the praise your giving her. The I think a greenhouse is the best way to recreate the tropics outside of the tropics. Everyone seems to thrive in the conditions here.

The two Parsonii have seem each other are and they both seem to keep tabs about were they both are. They are not alarmed they are more attentive to where there presence of the other Parsonii is. I shall put in a good word for you with Rhinos.

I think the parson's is my favorite. They are so prehistoric and huge. Their orange eyes are an added bonus. She is beautiful. Bet she likes that greenhouse!

Thanks Parsonii are a spectacular species. My two Parsonii are thriving in the over sized enclosures in the greenhouse.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom