Greenhouse help

There is uvb transmitting plastics available, but are very expensive. I think a 4X10 foot sheet is about $1,100.00. When I was checking into it there might have been another manufacturer that was somewhat cheaper in the state of Washington. If you can use screen it's going to be difficult to control temps and humidity. I don't know about the humidity in Florida, but a possible alternative might be an evaporative cooler which would produce a lot of humidity. But they don't work really well if the ambient humidity is already high.
Do you know what the material was called by chance?

We don't have any snowy winters but it does get too cold for chams during our winters even though they are nothing compaired to up north and such.
Yeah I know what northern winters are like as I live in Rhode Island(If you don't know it is South of Massachusetts and East of Connecticut. Smallest State) The winters here are awful and that is why I have considered a greenhouse myself but I would have thought in Florida that they would be fine as chameleons are actually an invasive species there.

Yeah I know what northern winters are like as I live in Rhode Island(If you don't know it is South of Massachusetts and East of Connecticut. Smallest State) The winters here are awful and that is why I have considered a greenhouse myself but I would have thought in Florida that they would be fine as chameleons are actually an invasive species there.
Well those wild chams are all in south Florida like the veileds and can't remember what other one are down near Miami and stuff I live in Jacksonville the big city at the top before you hit Georgia so it gets a bit more chilly than down there. Our night time temps right now are good but are days are in the mid to high 80s right now and only going to start climbing haha.

Back
Top Bottom