Green hornworms

camaleonverde

A week ego I have found in one of my tomato plants a bunch of little tiny green worms, I take all and put in a plastic box with lettuce, hibiscus, corn, carrots, nothing work nut they continue grow, at the end found from more than 20 joust 3 get a inch and a half long a lot of pup. ???? are they cannibals??? some body can tell me wich is the horn worm food.not the poison tomato or tobacco???
thaks for help.

I believe they do eat each other, as I have found several going at it and had to pull them apart (was very nasty!!)

They will eat each other if they don't have proper food. They really only seem to eat hornwrom chow or mulberry. You can try greens, but it might not work.

A week ego I have found in one of my tomato plants a bunch of little tiny green worms, I take all and put in a plastic box with lettuce, hibiscus, corn, carrots, nothing work nut they continue grow, at the end found from more than 20 joust 3 get a inch and a half long a lot of pup. ???? are they cannibals??? some body can tell me wich is the horn worm food.not the poison tomato or tobacco???
thaks for help.

I have try mulberry tender leaves, not work, have try some of the commercial replashy? not work.
!experts! what to do?

Order silk or horn worm chow from mulberry farms maybe? I get mine from my distibuter of all my feeders here in Ontario

Back
Top Bottom