Green bananas

I am crushed.... I really thought you did it special for me :cry:
As a consolation prize, here is a pic of my first veiled from the 1990's, and yes he was $300 in 1990's money.

Aww he is handsome!!!! You need another cham! Or would your Tegu eat one?

No new chams till the tegu gets its own room. I dont really do cages unless i have to. Last one that lost yard privileges was a beardy that thought Harry's tail was food... After that El beardy was confined to a small 3ftx4ft cage.

Dude, I was totally joking! I love to see how these posts turn into something broadly different. Hope I didn’t come across as actually mad. Emojis are terrible conveyers of sarcasm. Love to all of you!

Dude, I was totally joking! I love to see how these posts turn into something broadly different. Hope I didn’t come across as actually mad. Emojis are terrible conveyers of sarcasm. Love to all of you!

i cant deal with sarcasm in real life.

If you say "when i nod my head you hit it with a hammer" im going to think im missing something, and let her rip.

My apologies. I was honestly joking, and thank you for the reminder that jokes and word-play don’t always come across as intended. Again, thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom