Greedy positions

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
We´ll have seen those greedy eating poses (always like the upside down position)........send in your best :)

266666.jpg

"I see the worm"

I let the worn and silk worms loose and spread them out for him to "hunt" and have a little ceramic ramekin for bsfl and other faster critters. It's funny to see him notice a super or bsfl after exploring not knowing I filled the dish. And chow down point blank. I try to limit how much cup feeding I've been doing to help get full range of tongue when possible

Attachments

• PXL_20210114_174616938.jpg
    PXL_20210114_174616938.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 92
"I see the worm"

I let the worn and silk worms loose and spread them out for him to "hunt" and have a little ceramic ramekin for bsfl and other faster critters. It's funny to see him notice a super or bsfl after exploring not knowing I filled the dish. And chow down point blank. I try to limit how much cup feeding I've been doing to help get full range of tongue when possible
I do a bit same, also use a small ramekin (as in the picture) for the Dubia´s and bsfl. And release one or two Locusts or Crickets somewhere in the enclosure and let her hunt them down. Normally that doesn´t take that long :ROFLMAO:. However have seen the most strange positions where she shoots from and love the upside down tactic......

haha.jpg

Back
Top Bottom