Great thing about using 'bioactive' substrate

I very happy to hear he’s doing good for you! It’s so cool to see their colors come in.

I would say if he’s doing good the way things are, don’t change a thing. I’m still not sure of the benefits of night fogging but I know my chameleons were doing fine before but I do mist a lot and thought the fogging might help cut down on misting. I use RO water and waste a ton of water because of that. I probably go though 30 gallons of RO water per day and the waste is probably 3-4 times that much.

Wow I can imagine how that'd add up. I thought it was bad going through 30 gallons in a week.

With their colors, do they keep that teal color into adulthood or does it change to darker green in your experience. The adult YL male I saw in person was a darker green body. I'll post a picture of my guy. It's kind of hard to capture with my phone camera how blue he is now.

Attachments

• 20180510_183449.jpg
    20180510_183449.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 20180513_172524.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 177
Wow I can imagine how that'd add up. I thought it was bad going through 30 gallons in a week.

With their colors, do they keep that teal color into adulthood or does it change to darker green in your experience. The adult YL male I saw in person was a darker green body. I'll post a picture of my guy. It's kind of hard to capture with my phone camera how blue he is now.

He looks great! Most adults males I’ve seen seem to have a teal coloration.

Back
Top Bottom