Great roaches!

Edmar1023

Established Member
Want to say thanks @jamest0o0 for some great roaches!!
B72AA60B-3F0B-49BB-827B-867CCDA002C5.jpeg

I want to jump on this bandwagon and say I also ordered from @jamest0o0 and all my bugs died.

No Im totally joking! They were alive and active along with the isopods, and much healthier than the ones I bought from dubiaroaches.com
I highly recommend him. Well worth the money to buy, and saves me money in the long run to have my own colony. Its a really good deal all around.
26103.jpeg

I want to jump on this bandwagon and say I also ordered from @jamest0o0 and all my bugs died.

No Im totally joking! They were alive and active along with the isopods, and much healthier than the ones I bought from dubiaroaches.com
I highly recommend him. Well worth the money to buy, and saves me money in the long run to have my own colony. Its a really good deal all around.

Lol! I was reading through that and at "all my bugs died" my heart just sunk. I was like what! No! What could have gone wrong?! It was all supposed to be so perfect... Then saw the joking and laughed.

Lol! I was reading through that and at "all my bugs died" my heart just sunk. I was like what! No! What could have gone wrong?! It was all supposed to be so perfect... Then saw the joking and laughed.
It really was all so perfect. They shipped nicely, and you packaged them very well. I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom